If you are looking for one of the best ways to lose weight this summer then getting an Airfryer is definitely one of the best investments you can make apart from that gym membership.
Chefman Airfryer can cook the best chicken wings and potato fries with just one tablespoon of oil and the end results?
They taste like they have been deep fried. The chicken wings cooked in this air fryer were crisp on the outside and juicy on the inside.
Thus this Airfryer can actually help you lose some pounds around your waist and it will help you make healthier and tasty food choices.
Rather than going on a diet where you are certain that you would slide back to eating french fries, it is better to reduce the oil content on your fires by cooking it in an air fryer.
If you want to keep that weight off then it is better to work on lowering the calories on your favorite foods rather than cutting them off completely. Let’s take a look at the different airfryers in the Chefman Range and which one among these would best suit your needs.
1. Chefman Air Fryer – RJ38-OPP
This Chefman Airfryer is possibly the least priced among all the other Airfryers in the Chefman range, however, there are a few drawbacks to this Airfryer as well and the major one being the amount of time it takes to cook any dish.
1. The basket is 2.6L large and hence you can cook quite a good amount of food for 2-3 people at once inside this Airfryer.
2. It uses very little oil, maybe 1 tbsp for cooking potato fries and that’s it.
3. Cleaning up the Airfryer is pretty easy.
4. The temperature range is from 190-360 degree Fahrenheit and you can cook a variety of things like meat, chicken wings, pizza rolls, and french fries.
5. It comes with a one year warranty from the manufacturer.
1. It takes a longer time to cook in comparison to the other Chefman Airfryers.
2. Chefman Express Air Fryer –RJ38
Another amazing air fryer in the Chefman Airfryer series with a few more added features and a better performance.
This Airfryer is going to be more efficient and easier to use, so if you are planning to lose weight and are looking for ways to have better eating habits then you should consider getting this Airfryer from Chefman for your kitchen.
1. Cooking in this Airfryer is much easier as it comes with an air filter that makes the kitchen odor free.
2. It comes with a 2.5 L basket which means it can cook fries for 2-3 people at a time.
3. It is very quiet hence making cooking inside it less annoying.
4. You can adjust the temperature inside the Airfryer.
5. It is easy to clean and maintain.
6. Versatile as you can cook anything from potatoes to chicken fries without any issues.
7. The temperature from 180°F to 380°F.
1. Even after a few improved features, it does take a lot of time to cook.
2. Many people have complained that the product died down really quick and has not lasted long. Although it does come with a warranty you might want to be well aware of this.
3. Chefman Airfryer- RJ38-V2
This Airfryer from Chefman comes with a digitalized display control and an exterior that stays cool at no matter what temperature you are cooking inside the Airfryer. With such an amazing insulation and the option to cook a variety of dishes, this Chefman Airfryer is something you should consider if you want to invest in the best Chefman Airfryer.
1. This Airfryer has a digital display which was not the case in the previous two models as both of them had a manual dial where you could control the temperature.
2. It cooks faster than the previously mentioned models.
3. It has amazing rapid air heating technology that can easily cook for 2-3 people.
4. The temperature ranges from 175-400 degree Fahrenheit which is the maximum temperature in comparison to the above two mentioned airfryers.
5. You are frying with air and this Airfryer requires minimal oil for frying anything.
6. Comes with a one year warranty.
7. Most of the users are happy with how long the product lasted and are impressed with the working and longevity of the product.
1. You cannot cook for more than 2-3 people at a time as the capacity is just 2.5 L.
In my opinion, one of the best airfryers among the three Chefman Airfryer would be the Chefman Airfryer- RJ38-P1 as not only does it have digital controls but you can also cook a lot of various dishes in a really short interval of time.
It is probably the most durable Chefman Airfryer among all the three models so I would definitely recommend this Airfryer over the other two.
If you are looking for one of the best ways to lose weight by changing your food eating habits and oil consumption then do not stop eating your favorite fried foods instead invest in one of these airfryers and start using them.
If you have been impressed by the Chefman Airfryer then do let us know what you think in the comments down below!
Which one was your favorite, let us know!