The Nuwave 10 qt Digital Air Fryer is very similar to an instant pot as it can easily cook large quantities of food without any problem. One of the best features of this Air fryer, in particular, is that it can cook food for 5 people at once hence making a healthy meal for your entire family.
The Nuwave Air fryers are pretty good and they come in different sizes, with the 10 qt one being the largest. This one specifically can be used to cook a full chicken which is pretty impressive. The fact that it has a huge area makes it easier to spread food on the cooking basket for faster cooking.
The Nuwave 10 qt digital air fryer is possibly the best air fryer that you can get for yourself and if you want more about the pros and cons of this specific air fryer then continue reading the detailed review on this air fryer.
Features of the Airfryer
The air fryer is probably one of the largest air fryers by any company and it reminds me of the Philips XL, but this one is definitely larger.
The Airfryer cooks food by circulating hot air rapidly which cooks food like it was fried in oil, but in reality, you just use a few tbsp of oil(mostly one to two). The air fryer can easily cook anything you put inside it including an entire chicken.
The Airfryer has all the buttons digitized so you can choose the mode of cooking, temperature and the timings for which you expect the food to be cooked.
Pros of using the Nuwave Airfryer
1. The food can get cooked faster and since you have a larger space you can use other vessels in it as well. Basically, there is a lot more to do in this air fryer in comparison to the other 5 qt air fryers you find in the market.
2. There are different settings for cooking and you can time and control the temperature of the air fryer. The air fryer is easy to use but initially, you might have a little problem understanding how things exactly work especially understanding to open the lid.
3. The air fryer comes with rack and skewers so you can make kebabs and other vegetables inside of them. This is pretty rare as you cannot cook vegetables or grill in an air fryer but because of being so spacious, you can do all of it inside this air fryer.
4. You can easily cook food for around 5-6 people inside this air fryer. You can just put the chicken wings in the cooking basket and once it is done cooking halfway, you need to remove the basket and stir it again so that the wings are cooked properly.
5. The air fryer does not give any odor and is relatively quiet which means there is no annoying sound when you the Air fryer is ON.
6. The cooking basket might be a little tricky to remove and you might want to take some time to figure out how it is done properly. Once you get that, it would be way easier to use the air fryer without any issues.
7. It’s really nice to put something on the skewer as you do not need to remove it out, again and again, it gets cooked perfectly. The air fryer does not dry out the food and it does taste like it has been fried.
8. The air fryer can also be used as a dehydrator. So, you can actually use it for a lot of things under the right settings. This air fryer is worth the money and you might actually end up loving it. It reminds me of an instant pot and looks similar to them as well.
Cons of using the Nuwave Airfryer
1. Removing the lid of the air fryer might be a little difficult as not as easy as it looks. Many people found that really annoying and wanted to get an exchange for the unit itself. However I must admit that it does need to be figured out but in the case you get a faulty piece, you can always get a replacement.
The Nuwave Air fryer is huge and you can definitely do a lot of different dishes with this air fryer. The air fryer is a pretty good investment for someone who is looking forward to using it almost every day.
You can even use it as a dehydrator and more or less the size does remind me of an electric pressure cooker but of course, the features are different.
The Air fryer is pretty amazing and if you really want to check it out then do take a look at it on Amazon and let us know what you think in the comments down below!
If you have had any experiences with this Air fryer then do share them with us.